"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

UGGGGGHHHHHH.... 8 WEEKS IS MY "POP" TIME

I was beginning to think that I was going to sail through the first trimester without the early spread that affects momma's of seconds and beyond.  I have been impressed by my super narrow waist and mostly flat tummy.  I was convinced that my early "pop" with Lennon was simply because I was only 6 months post-partum and that being nearly 2 years post-partum this time would mean a slower spread.  Nope.  Nope.  NOPE.  I went to bed, last night, a svelte (and oh too confidant) momma, and woke up this morning a tree trunk!!!  LOL.  My tummy does have a tiny, rounded bump, but my waist has also expanded.  This one was new to me.  In my pregnancies with Miles and Lennon I was all baby bump and managed to keep a pretty curvy waist.  This morning my waist decided to take a vacation.  As much as I love having a beautiful baby bump and rubbing all over it, I was hoping to avoid maternity clothes for a little longer.  Looks like I may be making the switch in the next couple of weeks or so.  Yes....  I plan on squeezing every last nano second out of my pre-pregnancy pants!!!  LOL.  So anyhow, this newfound waist spread has got me thinking!!!   Hmmmmmmmm.....  does this mean that I may be carrying a little girl after all????  I wouldn't dare to hope, because we would certainly love our bug no matter his/her gender, but it certainly gets the noggin buzzing.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment