"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

THE PRE-NATAL COLD FLASHES STRIKE AGAIN!!!

They say every pregnancy is different, but I am beginning to suspect that to be a great big fattie mcfat fat lie.  Come on.  I get ALL of the same symptoms..... side effects.....  whatever you wanna call it.....  with each pregnancy.  Oh wait....  I didn't have acne with my first two pregnancies, but my face looks like a pizza this time around.  But that is it.  And the cold flashes are a symptom I really could live without.  Holy hell.  I was jolted out of a peaceful slumber (afternoon nap) by my body shivering so hard that it could have been mistaken as a seizure.  I was frozen to my core.... deep down to the bone and NOTHING made me warm.  I just lay there, in the fetal position, wrapped in a blanket, as my body tried to shiver itself back to a tolerable temperature.  I think it took about 2 minutes, but it felt like 15.  So, here we go.  These cold flashes will most likely last me the rest of the pregnancy and into the post-partum phase.  Aye aye aye.  The things we endure to grow these wonderful little critters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment