"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I AM WEARING MATERNITY PANTS....

Well, I finally had to cave.  The pre-pregnancy pants were being (discreetly) unbuttoned, too frequently, in public places.    I found myself fantasizing about being at home lounging in my over-sized flannel pj's.  The bump can no longer be contained and requires the oh so comfy feel of the spandex band of maternity pants.  I have said it before and I will say it again..... they need to make ALL womens pants like this. Forget ever having to suffer through another "fat day".  Bring the bloating on people.  I have a band of spandex that stretches to accommodate any fluid retention that comes my way.  And hey.....  I can over eat a little here and there without the added discomfort of my jeans digging into my bloat.  AWESOME!!!  Here's a brilliant idea..... why not make the band part of the jeans for non-pregnant women out of spanx material so that you can benefit from a little shaping as well????  LOVE IT!!!  Someone please invent this so I don't have to.  I am just too darn tired.   Anyhow, I got a couple of pairs of pants and a few shirts to get me through until the weather warms up again and I can live in oversized dresses and moo moos.  If I am being honest, I actually kind of like bopping around in cozy maternity clothes, showing of my bigger than 10 week bump, and basking in the glow of pregnancy.  For now.  ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment