"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

BELIEVE IT OR NOT....

I have felt that amazing little fluttery feeling THREE times now!!!  The first two times I was skeptical that it was actually little June Bug ping ponging against my uterus,  but the third time it happened I was a million percent positive.  The third time I was bent over doing a straddle stretch and I felt the distinct little flutter against the front of my uterus right around my pubic bone.  I know that he/she is so very very tiny, but  I also know that feeling VERY well and there is no mistaking it.  So I did some combing through forums and websites and sure enough, there are plenty of momma's pregnant with their third or more who have felt the baby move as early as 8 to 10 weeks!!! I know what most people will say -- it's gas.  Trust me, MY gas does not feel like gentle little butterfly wings fluttering against my uterus. Although that would be a lot better than what MY gas does feel like.  So, our precious little June Bug is already quite the acrobat and is already giving momma sweet, wonderful little bumps and nudges.  Oh how I love you little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment