"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 16, 2012

COULD IT BE? THIS HAD TO BE CREATED BY A PREGNANT WOMAN!


The newest food within a food craze.... CHERPUMPLE.  Move over turducken there's a new monster dish in town and it threatens to steal your gluttonous thunder.  Who the hell thinks of this stuff????  I know who!!!  Crazy, ravenous, pregnant chicks with insane cravings that involve not one, not two, but three pies and three different flavors of cake.  The only thing that would make this dessert disaster better would be a jar of pickles or a can of cheese wiz.  If I am being honest, this monstrosity actually gives me morning sickness (and heartburn).  I cannot get my brain or stomach around the idea that this can taste good in any way.  First you have cherry, pumpkin, and apple pies.... hence the CHER....PUM.....PLE, then you have vanilla, spice, and chocolate cakes, all covered in a cream cheese or fondant frosting (depending how fancy you are).  Am I alone when I say..... YUCK??? I can't be.   Now, I think it speaks volumes that the cherpumple, the monster truck of desserts, has the ability to make this pregnant chick (the lover of all things sweet) wanna hurl.  This Thanksgiving I think I will just stick to the pumpkin pie and perhaps a small slice of cake later.

No comments:

Post a Comment