"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

STILL SICK AS A DOG....

Ugggg!!! Lennon, Evy and I are still working through this bug and our days are feeling so gloomy and hopeless!!! It feels like we will never recover from this. Lennon had a better day on Thursday but backtracked Friday and was in pain from cramping and expelling. Evy and i are experiencing fevers, stomach and intestinal cramping, and expelling. I have been able to keep down small amounts of food liquid, which is such a blessing, but I am not certain that I am absorbing much of it. The body aches are out of this world and I cannot believe that my poor baby boys have had to ensure this kind of pain. Thank goodness Miles is finally over it and is back to running around playing like his old self. My poor poor Miles had it the worst of all of us. Lennon is doing better today, although is still expelling. Momma and Evy are still in the thick of it, but if all goes well, tomorrow should be a much better day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment