"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 22, 2013

MOMMA AND EVERLY GOT THE NOROVIRUS!!!

With both boys battling the norovirus and momma nursing their poor little bodies it was bound to happen. Well, the nausea and unbearable stomach cramping cramping began in the middle of the night last night and has been swelling and waning ever since. I am so scared for my liitle girl and fear that the lack of water and food will hurt her, but I have been vigilant about getting 3 or 4 bites of mild food in my tummy every few hours and sipping on water in small slow amounts. She is still moving quite a bit, although her movements have slowed down. I have only been sick for about 24 hours now and am hoping that the worst is behind me. Lennon is doing significantly better and was in pretty good spirits tonight. Miles on the other hand is still suffering pretty badly and continues to scream out from intestinal pain and is still evacuating quite a bit. The good news for Miles is that he has had a good time of keeping water down since the end of the first 24 hours and he even kept down a few bowls of oatmeal this morning. Momma is hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for him and that Everly and I are going to make it through this sooner rather than later!!! Uggggg.... What a tough week.

No comments:

Post a Comment