"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 15, 2013

JELLO BELLY!!!

I have been feeling baby girl move from the inside for months now, but just this week I have been watching her turn and punch and kick and wiggle from the outside!!! My belly is like a bowl full of jelly and, despite this being my third pregnancy, the novelty has NOT worn off!!! There is something so incredibly awe inspiring ( and a little weird - like alien) about not just feeling the baby move, but actually watching my belly jiggle and shake and change shape outside. It brings this pregnancy, this baby (our little Everly) one step closer to the reality that we really are going to meet, become a five some, and very soon!!! Before we know it, life as we know it will change forever (for the better of course) and our gorgeous little Everly will no longer be a dream!!! I may be getting just a teeny weeny bit excited. My heart just swells with each ripple she creates in my belly. I am so excited for my boys to be gaining another sibling and about all of the adventures that the 5 of us are going to have as a family. I am excited that she is going to have two incredibly loving, doting, and adoring brothers who will also see to it that she gets just the right amount of "torture" to hopefully keep the diva at bay. I joke, sort of, but in all honesty, it is also going to be so much fun catering (in small ways) to our little girl. Doing the girlie things and buying the girlie clothes. The combo of two big brothers and a little princess evoke images of spider man in a tutu or gi joe in ballet slippers!!! It's almost too much to bare it's so cute. You see what all this belly jiggle has done to me??? I can't stop fantasizing about future of our brood and about how freaking cool it's going to be!!! So happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment