"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 1, 2013

HICCUPS... :0)

Little miss Everly has begun experiencing hiccups!!! It is the sweetest and saddest feeling. I love laying in bed feeling every movement she makes and being a part of all of the new processes her body is learning to go through. It's also sad because I have always found the look and sound of newborn hiccups to be so heartbreaking. I know exactly what her little chest looks like with each heave and the way that little spot in the center collapses is just so sad to me. I know it's perfectly normal and that she is learning to breath and swallow, but it still looks so painful. I just can't believe that she is already hiccuping and I can feel every last one. She is getting so big so fast and she isn't even here yet. We only have a little over 3 months left to go before she is here in our arms and hiccuping on the outside!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment