"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 18, 2013

ETSY DRESSER

I scoured the net trying to find a grey painted dresser for Evy's nursery and FINALLY found one that wasn't already sold.  This one is coming all the way from Maryland via Greyhound and the vendor was incredibly kind to me about the price. She knocked off the price of shipping to make it more affordable.  The color is a neutral grey (kinda like putty) and isn't the EXACT grey I was hoping for, but I plan to give it a light dusting of a darker/cooler grey to make it more the color I wanted.  The dresser itself is so pretty and vintage and JUST what I was looking for our little girl's room.  We have to wait 3 weeks for it to arrive, but I cannot wait to see it Evy's gorgeous nursery.  It is the last piece of furniture we need before the room is complete.  Once we get the room finished I will take pics of it on our "fancy" camera and post a photo bomb of the finished room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment