"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 14, 2013

BELLY COMPARISON!!!



Here are my three 16/17week Belly pics!!!  They are in order from current to my first pregnancy.  As you can see my Miles Bump (b&w pic) is similar in size to my Everly bump and my Lennon bump is noticeably bigger.  Now that I think about it, this doesn't mean that Everly is smaller at all, because Miles was just under 9lbs and 22 in long.  Looks like my abdominal muscles were still pretty loose at  10 months post-partum during my pregnancy with Lennon.  My tummy had a lot longer to bounce back this time and isn't popping so much!!! The best part of these pictures is looking back on the different phases my hair went through and the different places we lived!!! LOL!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment