"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 14, 2013

17 WEEKS... AND WAY BEHIND ON UPDATES!!!

Here is my 17 week Everly bump.  I have to apologize for not being more on top of the weekly updates, but the holidays and out of town guests are my only excuse.... and well, now I promise to get back on it.  Everly and I are 17 weeks and 2 days along and momma is feeling great and Everly is kicking and moving up a storm in there.  I know it's too early to tell, but based on looking at my past belly pics with Lennon, little Everly is looking like she might be a little smaller than her brothers after all.  My bump is much tinier at 17 weeks this time than it was at 16 weeks with Lennon.  I will post a comparison pic so you can judge for yourself.  Of course, I carried pretty small with Miles for a while.... so maybe I should post that too!!!  Either way Everly and I are growing growing growing and I am adoring the little bump that is my lady bug and cherishing every little kick, punch, and nudge she throws my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment