"Every child begins the world again."

-Henry David Thoreau
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 13, 2013

BLOOD WORK NEGATIVE -- YAY!!!

Bad news...  I still have this God-aweful rash.  Good news....  the blood work came back negative and I am cleared of all systemic related reasons for it.  This means no liver issues, no bacterial or viral issues, just plain old allergic to the baby issues.  No.  I am just kidding.  I am not allergic to her, but the hormone surge that takes place in late pregnancy combined with the heat was more than my body could bare and... BAM.... PUPPS.  Now we just have to wait for little girl to be born and the rash should clear up.  There is a small chance that the rash will clear, on it's own, before she arrives, but we are not holding on to hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment